I want to say thank you to both The Unabridged Sass AND MakeupManiac for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Both blogs are so incredible! Check out their blogs right now! Seriously. Do it.
I’ve been nominated a few times for blog awards lately, so I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank:
Fun Fashion Freedom for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award
BeautyKnowsNoFlaws for nominating me for the Blog-Aholic Award
I want to avoid being repetitive, so I won’t make blog posts for each and every award – but I’m so grateful for all the nominations!
Rules of The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Share the award on your blog
- Thank the person that nominated you and link their site
- Nominate 10 bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated
- Provide seven facts about you
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a postgraduate student studying public relations & corporate communications. I only have one semester left, then I’m out in the real world! Aaaaaaahhhh so scary!
I also have a bachelors degree in Psychology and completed two minors in gender studies & environmental studies.
- I have the most adorable kitten, Penny. She’s a little wild but so sweet and loves to snuggle. I picked her out with my boyfriend last summer – her first birthday is next month. Time flies :’)
- I have been playing guitar since I was about ten years old. My post prized possession is my gorgeous blue floral Fender Telecaster. I got it as a Christmas gift when I was eleven and I’m still in love.
- My favourite food is a tie between ice cream and pizza. Great combo, am I right? I always order Hawaiian pizza, and my favourite ice cream flavour is chocolate chip cookie dough.
- My favourite band of ALL time – if you haven’t already read – is The Distillers. Brody Dalle (the lead singer) is a queen and this band has changed my life. Check them out if you haven’t already!
- My ideal day would be spent hiking, then heading home to get dolled up for a night out in the city. My hometown is surrounded by amazing hiking trails and I love spending time in nature…but I can’t deny my love for a girls night out downtown!
- I started this blog for a school assignment and kept it up because I genuinely love it. It’s such a great way to share your passions with a likeminded community. I also love writing, and this allows me to exercise that freely (without forcing out essays and reports).